Jump to Main Content
- Wagner, R., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Nature 2005 v.437 no.7062 pp. 1179-1182
- Arabidopsis thaliana; photosystem II; protein phosphorylation; enzyme activity; D1 protein; light harvesting complex; gene expression; messenger RNA; acclimation
- ... Illumination changes elicit modifications of thylakoid proteins and reorganization of the photosynthetic machinery. This involves, in the short term, phosphorylation of photosystem II (PSII) and light-harvesting (LHCII) proteins. PSII phosphorylation is thought to be relevant for PSII turnover, whereas LHCII phosphorylation is associated with the relocation of LHCII and the redistribution of excit ...
- Wagner, R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Glycobiology 1996 v.6 no.2 pp. 165-175
- Influenza A virus; gene expression; genetic vectors; Baculoviridae; Spodoptera frugiperda; cell lines; hexosyltransferases; enzyme activity; humans; oligosaccharides; structure-activity relationships; genetic recombination