Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Jianzhong; Zhang, Bin; Wang, Bingxu; Li, Chao; Fu, Xiong; Huang, Qiang
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.54 pp. 13-21
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; acarbose; active ingredients; alpha-glucosidase; butanol; catechin; enzyme inhibition; ethanol; foods; fruits; gastric juice; in vitro digestion; kaempferol; nitrous acid; patients; rutin; sodium nitrite; stomach; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Inhibitory effects (IEs) of flavonoids from Rosa roxburghii and R. sterilis fruits against α-glucosidase were investigated. Crude extract of R. roxburghii fruits (RrCE) and R. sterilis fruits (RsCE) were extracted with ethanol. The n-butanol extraction of aqueous RrCE dispersion (RrCE-B) showed the greatest inhibition of α-glucosidase. The most abundant three components in RrCE-B were kaempferol h ...
- Wang, Lei; Chen, Chun; Zhang, Bin; Huang, Qiang; Fu, Xiong; Li, Chao
- Food & function 2018 v.9 no.7 pp. 3974-3985
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; alpha-glucosidase; arabinose; bioassays; enzyme inhibition; fluorescence; fruits; fucose; functional foods; galactose; glucose; inhibitory concentration 50; methylation; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... A novel acidic polysaccharide (RTFP-3) was isolated and purified from Rosa roxburghii Tratt fruits. Structural analyses revealed that RTFP-3 is a homogeneous polysaccharide with a molecular weight of 67.2 kDa and mainly consists of arabinose (37.20%), galactose (34.40%), glucose (10.02%) and fucose (18.30%). The structural chain of RTFP-3 was proven to be composed of →6)-α-d-Galp-(1→, →4)-α-d-Galp ...