Jump to Main Content
- Canto-Canché, Blondy, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2018 v.230 pp. 1-12
- Capsicum chinense; biochemical mechanisms; buds; cell walls; embryogenesis; enzymes; females; hot peppers; morphogenesis; ovules; pectins; plant growth substances; seed development; seeds; somatic cells
- ... Ovule and seed development in plants has long fascinated the scientific community given the complex cell coordination implicated in these processes. These cell events are highly conserved but are not necessarily representative of all plants. In this study, with the aim of obtaining information regarding the cellular patterns that follow the usual development of the ovule and the zygotic embryo, we ...
- Canto-Canché, Blondy, et al. Show all 58 Authors
- Leptosphaeria nodorum; Mycosphaerella graminicola; ancestry; carbohydrates; cell walls; chromosomes; crop yield; disease control; enzymes; food production; genes; genetic background; hosts; latent period; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; plant pathogenic fungi; progeny; protein degradation; resistance mechanisms; wheat
- ... The plant-pathogenic fungus Mycosphaerella graminicola (asexual stage: Septoria tritici) causes septoria tritici blotch, a disease that greatly reduces the yield and quality of wheat. This disease is economically important in most wheat-growing areas worldwide and threatens global food production. Control of the disease has been hampered by a limited understanding of the genetic and biochemical ba ...
- PubMed Central: