Jump to Main Content
- Huaifeng Li; Théo P. Gonçalves; Jinsong Hu; Qianyi Zhao; Dirong Gong; Zhiping Lai; Zhixiang Wang; Junrong Zheng; Kuo-Wei Huang
- Journal of organic chemistry 2018 v.83 no.24 pp. 14969-14977
- Lewis bases; acylation; alcohols; aldehydes; amines; carbon dioxide; catalytic activity; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; dehydrogenation; epoxides; heterocyclic nitrogen compounds; imines; ligands; organic chemistry; organocatalysts
- ... In contrast to the conventional strategy of modifying the reactivities and selectivities of the transition metal and organocatalysts by varying the steric and electronic properties of organic substituent groups, we hereby demonstrate a novel approach that the sigma (σ) nucleophilicity of the imine arm can be significantly enhanced in a pseudodearomatized PN³P* pincer ligand platform to reach unpre ...
- Juan Tamayo-Cabezas; Salwa Karboune
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.79 pp. 81-90
- Humicola insolens; acylation; catalytic activity; emulsions; epoxides; ferulic acid; feruloyl esterase; magnetism; microparticles; nanoparticles; raffinose; substrate specificity
- ... Ferulic acid acylation of oligosaccharides catalyzed by feruloyl esterases (FAE) is a promising route to produce feruloylated oligosaccharides. However, modulation of FAE synthetic properties is a key step to improve the acylation. The efficiency of H. insolens FAE to catalyze the feruloylation in six different surfactantless microemulsions reaction systems was evaluated. The highest yield (57%) w ...