Jump to Main Content
- Singh, S.K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied energy 2012 v.91 no.1 pp. 412-425
- equations; exercise; light intensity; models; prediction; relative humidity; solar radiation; temperature; transmittance; India
- ... An investigation on diffuse solar radiation for 23 stations of India is carried out exploiting the 15years (1986–2000) recorded data. Seven generalized empirical models are developed correlating the diffuse radiation with the sunshine duration, temperature and relative humidity. The data of 18 sites out of 23 are employed to generate the models and the study is focused on both types of correlation ...
- Singh, S.K.
- Journal of hydrology 2006 v.329 no.3-4 pp. 685-691
- estimation; mathematical models; groundwater contamination; equations; groundwater flow; solutes; pollutants; diffusion; hydrogeology; hydrologic models
- ... A simple method and an optimization method for explicit estimation of specific dispersivity and injected mass from an ideal breakthrough curve (BTC) due to an instantaneous injection of a solute are proposed. The specific dispersivity is defined as dispersivity divided by the distance between the injection and sampling points. An estimate of the injected mass is the pollution load from a point sou ...