Jump to Main Content
- Moor, Dominik, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European food research & technology 2017 v.243 no.6 pp. 1091-1096
- DNA; chemical elements; equipment; genetically modified organisms; lectins; polymerase chain reaction; transgenes
- ... Digital PCR promises absolute quantification of amplifiable nucleic acids molecules. In consequence, results should be comparable, irrespective of the analysing laboratory and the equipment used. To assess this claim, we used a multitarget DNA molecule (amplicon) encoding for eight transgene soy traits and the lectin soy reference gene. This multitarget amplicon was analysed by seven European labo ...
- Moor, Dominik, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- European food research & technology 2012 v.235 no.5 pp. 835-842
- DNA; Figwort mosaic virus; cross reaction; detection limit; equipment; nontarget organisms; open reading frames; plant viruses; polymerase chain reaction; screening; transgenic plants
- ... In this study a new real-time PCR assay for the detection of figwort mosaic virus (FMV) DNA is described. This assay targets a 113-bp-long sequence of the FMV open reading frame Vll, a non-conserved coding region among the caulimoviruses. Detection of FMV DNA is useful to complement screening for the FMV 34S promoter (P-FMV), a genetic element present in several genetically modified (GM) plants. T ...