Jump to Main Content
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2015 v.76 no.9 pp. 822-827
- blood sampling; dogs; erythrocytes; leukocytes; osteoarthritis
- ... OBJECTIVE To characterize platelet-rich plasma (PRP) products obtained from canine blood by use of a variety of commercially available devices. SAMPLE Blood samples from 15 dogs between 18 months and 9 years of age with no concurrent disease, except for osteoarthritis in some dogs. PROCEDURES PRP products were produced from blood obtained from each of the 15 dogs by use of each of 5 commercially a ...
- Garner, Bridget C., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2013 v.74 no.6 pp. 901-909
- Cytauxzoon felis; blood serum; cats; erythrocytes; immune response; immunoglobulin M; immunohistochemistry; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; monocytes; neutrophils; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; serum albumin; tissues; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Objective-To characterize systemic immune responses in Cytauxzoon felis-infected cats. Sample-Blood and lung samples obtained from 27 cats. Procedures-Cats were allocated into 4 groups: cats that died of cytauxzoonosis, acutely ill C felis-infected cats, healthy survivors of C felis infection, and healthy uninfected cats. Serum concentrations of tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1 β were mea ...