Jump to Main Content
- Rodrigues, Christianne E. C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2018 v.120 no.7 pp. e1800092
- Macadamia; byproducts; defatted products; ethanol; fatty acid composition; food industry; functional properties; hexane; ingredients; isopropyl alcohol; liquids; nitrogen; oilmeals; oils; oilseeds; protein concentrates; protein content; raw materials; solubility; solvents; temperature; toxicity
- ... The aim of this study is to evaluate the performance of ethanol and isopropanol in the extraction of macadamia oil and the production of protein concentrates from the defatted meal. Partially defatted macadamia cake is submitted to batch extractions in one stage of contact at 60, 75, and 90 °C, while the sequential extraction trials considering four stages are performed at 75 °C. Oil extraction yi ...
- Rodrigues, Christianne E. C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 2631-2636
- cold storage; cream; fatty acid composition; manufacturing; milk; oleic acid; pH; pasteurization; pasteurized milk; psychrotrophic bacteria; raw milk; storage time
- ... In this study, raw cow milk containing somatic cells counts (SCC) at mean levels of 39 000 cells mL⁻¹ (low), 349 000 cells mL⁻¹ (intermediate) and 1 297 000 cells mL⁻¹ (high) was used for the production of pasteurised cream. Physicochemical (pH, fat and fatty acid profile) and microbiological analyses (mesophilic and psychrotrophs) were performed in the obtained creams during 30 days of refrigerat ...