Jump to Main Content
- Schober, Karsten E., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2015 v.17 no.2 pp. 83-96
- adults; allometry; body weight; cardiovascular diseases; correlation; deformation; dogs; echocardiography; females; heart rate; males
- ... To determine the feasibility, repeatability, intra- and interobserver variability, and reference intervals for 5 echocardiographic indices of right ventricular (RV) systolic function: tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE), fractional area change (FAC), pulsed wave tissue Doppler imaging-derived systolic myocardial velocity of the lateral tricuspid annulus (S'), and speckle-tracking ec ...
- Schober, K.E., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2019 v.23 pp. 112-121
- ascites; catheters; cor triatriatum; dogs; echocardiography; females; image analysis; mixed breeds; patients; vena cava
- ... A 2-year-old intact female mixed breed dog was presented for ascites. Echocardiography demonstrated severe obstruction at the level of the caudal right atrium. Initially, a variant of cor triatriatum dexter was diagnosed, and balloon catheter dilation was performed. However, ascites recurred within a week. Further imaging revealed an obstruction at the entrance of the caudal vena cava into the rig ...