Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Ashwani; Kumar, Dinesh
- Journal of food science and technology 2016 v.53 no.1 pp. 667-675
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus; Lactobacillus rhamnosus; acidity; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; apricots; bacteria; carrageenan; fermentation; fruit pulp; fruits; microencapsulation; nitric oxide; pH; plums; probiotics; raspberries; starter cultures; wavelengths; yogurt; India; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The present study reports the preparation of probiotic yogurt using Lactobacillus rhamnosus. The standard starter cultures used for yogurt fermentation were Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus and obtained from NDRI, Karnal, India. The prepared yogurt was supplemented with fruit pulp (10 % w/v) of apricot, raspberries, plum and jamun. These fruits were rich i ...
- PubMed Central:
- Felix da Silva, Denise; Junior, Nelson Nunes Tenório; Gomes, Raquel Guttierres; dos Santos Pozza, Magali Soares; Britten, Michel; Matumoto-Pintro, Paula Toshimi
- Journal of food science and technology 2017 v.54 no.6 pp. 1608-1615
- Streptococcus thermophilus, etc ; Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus; color; fermentation; flavor; gel strength; grapes; microbial growth; probiotics; rheological properties; taste; texture; yogurt; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... In this study, yogurt was supplemented with 1.5 and 3.0 g L⁻¹ of grape extract, inoculated culture containing Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bb12 bifidum, fermented and stored at 4 °C. Acid production, microbial growth, gel strength, syneresis, rheological and sensory properties were studied. An increase in grape extract concentr ...
- PubMed Central: