Jump to Main Content
- Krstanović, Vinko, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.254 pp. 115-121
- Fusarium culmorum; beers; deoxynivalenol; ethanol; fermentation; fungicides; glycerol; malt; maltose; maltotriose; metabolites; screening; spores; wheat
- ... The aim was to determine the mycotoxin transfer rate into beer during a semi-industrial production process and the effect of fungicide treatment in the field on mycotoxins concentrations in beer. To ensure the usual practical agronomical conditions, sample A was treated with fungicide Prosaro® 250, and sample B was infected with Fusarium culmorum spores, in order to obtain infected malt. Malt was ...
- KRSTANOVIĆ, VINKO, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of dairy technology 2010 v.63 no.2 pp. 171-189
- Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus acidophilus; buffering capacity; calcium; cheesemaking; digestibility; emulsions; ewe milk; farms; fat globules; fermentation; goat milk; goats; healthy diet; iron; lactic acid bacteria; lactose; magnesium; markets; milk; milk fatty acids; minerals; nutritive value; peroxidase; probiotics; protein content; short chain fatty acids; taste; valine; whey protein; zinc; Croatia
- ... Caprine milk is a nutritional and therapeutic food. The unique and beneficial characteristics of caprine milk that are superior to bovine milk include: better digestibility; greater buffering capacity; fat globules that are smaller in diameter and better distributed in the milk emulsion; higher content of short-chain fatty acids in the milk fat; higher content of zinc, iron and magnesium; stronger ...