Jump to Main Content
- Hui, Zhenzhen, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Chemical communications 2014 v.50 no.68 pp. 9697-9699
- chemical compounds; chemical reactions; films (materials)
- ... Transparent conducting p-type Bi₂Sr₂Co₂Oy thin films have been first grown on SrTiO₃ substrates by a chemical solution deposition, showing c-axis self-orientation. The figure of merit can reach as high as 800 MΩ⁻¹, which is the highest value for p-type transparent conducting thin films by solution methods. ...
- Hui, Zhenzhen, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.24 pp. 12568-12571
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; films (materials); nanocrystals; stoichiometry; temperature
- ... CrN thin films are first prepared by a facile chemical solution deposition method. The results show that the derived CrN thin films are nanocrystalline with the grain size of 30–60 nm. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy measurement shows the stoichiometry of the derived thin film. The temperature dependent resistivity within the range of 2–300 K shows a semiconductor-like behavior with dρ/dT < 0 and ...