Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Chuangang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Fire safety journal 2019 v.109 pp. 102863
- case studies; computer software; data collection; data visualization; disasters; ecological balance; fires; heat; linear models; public safety; risk; risk analysis; theoretical models
- ... Fire is one of the most frequent disasters that threaten public safety and ecological balance. Heat maps have been used as a common visualisation method in many scientific fields but rarely in fire risk analysis. By using the transformed sigmoid function to optimise linear gradation, a new heat map method was proposed based on the classical heat map method; this was referred to as the transformed ...
- Fan, Chuangang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.182 pp. 682-693
- carbon monoxide; fire suppression; fires; gasoline; heat transfer; human resources; mists; oxygen; ozone depletion; smoke; temperature
- ... As the succedaneum of halon extinguishing agent, water mist is absolutely green, harmless, and sustainable which does not cause the ozone depletion. In order to investigate the fire extinguishment performance of water mist system with both continuous and cycling discharge modes, a series of full-scale pool fire suppression experiments (including gasoline and diesel) with the two discharge modes we ...