Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Jian-Ping; Tian, Xin-Hui; Yang, Yong-Xun; Liu, Qing-Xin; Wang, Qun; Chen, Li-Ping; Li, Hui-Liang; Zhang, Wei-Dong
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.178 pp. 155-171
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; Gleditsia caspica; Gleditsia japonica; Gleditsia triacanthos; alkaloids; analgesics; anti-allergic agents; antifungal properties; antioxidants; antiretroviral agents; antiretroviral properties; apoptosis; constipation; cytotoxicity; databases; dysentery; enzyme activity; fibroblast growth factor 2; flavonoids; indigestion; measles; mechanism of action; medicinal properties; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; nitric oxide; phenolic compounds; proteins; smallpox; sterols; structure-activity relationships; telomerase; traditional medicine; triterpenoid saponins; China; South America; South East Asia; Show all 37 Subjects
- ... The plants in the genus Gleditsia, mainly distributed in central and Southeast Asia and North and South America, have been used as local and traditional medicines in many regions, especially in China, for the treatment of measles, indigestion, whooping, smallpox, arthrolithiasis, constipation, diarrhea, hematochezia, dysentery, carbuncle, etc. This present paper systemically reviews the miscellane ...
- Kuwahara, Yusuke; Nakajima, Daisuke; Shinpo, Sayaka; Nakamura, Michimi; Kawano, Noriaki; Kawahara, Nobuo; Yamazaki, Mami; Saito, Kazuki; Suzuki, Hideyuki; Hirakawa, Hideki
- Natural medicines 2019 v.73 no.2 pp. 369-380
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; alkaloids; biosynthesis; cytochrome P-450; flavonoids; fruits; gene ontology; glucosyltransferases; medicinal plants; medicinal properties; messenger RNA; secondary metabolites; sterols; tandem mass spectrometry; tissues; transcriptome; triterpenoid saponins; unigenes; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Gleditsia sinensis is widely used as a medicinal plant in Asia, especially in China. Triterpenes, alkaloids, and sterols were isolated from Gleditsia species. Among them, triterpenoid saponins are very important metabolites owing to their various pharmacological activities. However, the triterpenoid saponin biosynthesis pathway has not been well characterized. In the present study, we performed de ...
- PubMed Central: