Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jinqian; Xian, Yunxia; Li, Gang; Wang, Daijie; Zhou, Honglei; Wang, Xiao
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.3 pp. 275-280
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; apoptosis; cytotoxicity; ethyl acetate; flavonoids; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; liver neoplasms; plant spines; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... One new flavanocoumarin (1), as well as six known flavonoids (2 – 7), was isolated from the ethyl acetate extract of the thorns of Gleditsia sinensis . The structures of these compounds were elucidated by extensive spectroscopic measurements and comparison with data reported in literatures. Cytotoxic activities of compounds 1 – 6 were evaluated against human liver cancer SK-hep-1 cells in vitro by ...
- Zhang, Jian-Ping; Tian, Xin-Hui; Yang, Yong-Xun; Liu, Qing-Xin; Wang, Qun; Chen, Li-Ping; Li, Hui-Liang; Zhang, Wei-Dong
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.178 pp. 155-171
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; Gleditsia caspica; Gleditsia japonica; Gleditsia triacanthos; alkaloids; analgesics; anti-allergic agents; antifungal properties; antioxidants; antiretroviral agents; antiretroviral properties; apoptosis; constipation; cytotoxicity; databases; dysentery; enzyme activity; fibroblast growth factor 2; flavonoids; indigestion; measles; mechanism of action; medicinal properties; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; nitric oxide; phenolic compounds; proteins; smallpox; sterols; structure-activity relationships; telomerase; traditional medicine; triterpenoid saponins; China; South America; South East Asia; Show all 37 Subjects
- ... The plants in the genus Gleditsia, mainly distributed in central and Southeast Asia and North and South America, have been used as local and traditional medicines in many regions, especially in China, for the treatment of measles, indigestion, whooping, smallpox, arthrolithiasis, constipation, diarrhea, hematochezia, dysentery, carbuncle, etc. This present paper systemically reviews the miscellane ...