Jump to Main Content
- Tavakoli, Afshin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Crop & pasture science 2019 v.70 no.6 pp. 535-545
- Phaseolus vulgaris; beans; brassinosteroids; carbon dioxide; drought tolerance; flowering; foliar application; gas exchange; genotype; irrigation rates; leaf area; photosynthesis; protein content; seed yield; stomatal conductance; water stress; water supply; yield components
- ... Brassinosteroids (BRs), as a class of plant growth regulators, have been shown to affect different physiological traits of plants and counteract various stresses. We studied the possibility of increasing seed and protein yields of two genotypes of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) with the exogenous application of 24-epibrassinolide (EBL) in an experiment conducted during 2016 and 2017. Two leve ...
- Tavakoli, Afshin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant growth regulation 2014 v.73 no.3 pp. 219-226
- Carthamus tinctorius; benzyladenine; cultivars; flowering; foliar application; lipid content; regression analysis; seed oils; seed yield; seeds; spring
- ... To study the effect of an exogenous cytokinin application on safflower yield, an experiment was conducted in 2012–2013. Two cultivars of safflower (Goldasht and Zendehrood) and five concentrations of 6-benzylaminopurine (BAP) (0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 μM) were applied at the flowering stage. Results indicated that the application of 75 μM of BAP showed increased seed and oil yield by 17.54 and 18.29 ...