Jump to Main Content
- Perring, Loïc, et al. Show all 2 Author
- International journal of food science & technology 2007 v.42 no.5 pp. 551-555
- X-radiation; fluorescence; grains; iron; pellets; process control; spectroscopy
- ... The objective of this study was to develop and validate a rapid and efficient method for the determination of iron in commercial infant cereals using energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) technique. Two EDXRF devices were tested: Spectro Xepos and PANalytical Minipal 2.20 samples were used for calibration of the XRF apparatus. The technique was validated using a second set of twenty other s ...
- Perring, Loïc, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.5 pp. 1469-1478
- atomic absorption spectrometry; calcium; chlorides; copper; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fluorescence; iron; magnesium; manganese; minerals; pet foods; potassium; sodium; uncertainty; zinc
- ... A simple and fast method for the quantification of a series of macro elements (Na, Mg, P, Cl, K and Ca) and trace elements (Mn, Fe, Cu and Zn) by Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (ED-XRF) was developed and validated using samples of commercial dry pet foods. All samples were systematically analyzed by reference methods (i.e. Potentiometry for chloride and Inductively coupled plasma-atomic emis ...