Jump to Main Content
- Dou, Tongyi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.9 pp. 5638-5645
- Danio rerio; biotransformation; carboxylesterase; cell membranes; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; humans; hydrolysis; optical properties; screening; substrate specificity
- ... Rational design of practical probes with excellent specificity and improved optical properties for a particular enzyme is always a big challenge. Herein, a practical and highly specific fluorescent probe for carboxylesterase 1 (CES1) was rationally designed using meso-carboxyl-BODIPY as the basic fluorophore based on the substrate preference and catalytic properties of CES1. Following molecular do ...
- Dou, Tongyi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.29 pp. 16278-16284
- New Zealand White rabbit; animal models; catechol O-methyltransferase; dogs; fluorescent dyes; guinea pigs; humans; laboratory animals; liver; metabolites; methylation; mice; miniature swine; monkeys; peripheral nervous system diseases; rats; therapeutics
- ... Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) is a druggable biological target and COMT modulators have been widely applied in the treatment of various central and peripheral nervous system disorders. The interspecies differences of COMT were carefully investigated using 3-BTD (a newly developed fluorescent probe of COMT) methylation as the probe reaction, and liver S9 from humans and seven experimental ani ...