Jump to Main Content
- Lu, Zisheng
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.184 pp. 726-734
- adsorbents; adsorption; air; air conditioning; air pollution; ammonia; butanes; exergy; fossil fuels; global warming; greenhouse gas emissions; heat; heat pumps; methanol; power generation; refrigeration; simulation models; solar thermal energy; temperature
- ... The shortage of fossil fuel, greenhouse gases emission, air pollution and global warming have attracted more and more researchers’ attention on the adsorption technology, which utilizes low temperature thermal heat of solar thermal energy and waste heat. Moreover, the usage of natural materials as refrigerant such as water and methanol adds to its advantage. However, the low coefficient of perform ...
- Zhang, Zisheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Powder technology 2018 v.333 pp. 30-37
- environmental protection; fossil fuels; heat treatment; kilns; models; particle size; powders; pyrolysis; salinity; salts
- ... Rotary kilns are widely used for chemical, metallurgical, environmental protection and fossil fuels pyrolysis processes. To react those thermal treatments efficiently for industrial production, it is necessary to study the residence time distribution (RTD) of materials in rotary kilns. In this paper, a simple step-change method is developed to measure the residence time distribution of solid parti ...