Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yujun?
- Wang, Yujuan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.250 pp. 109539
- aquatic organisms; data collection; environmental protection; freshwater; guidelines; management systems; pollutants; screening; water quality criteria; water quality standards; China
- ... Water quality criteria are the basis for formulating environmental water quality standards, and are also an important part of environmental water protection and environmental management programs. The current study focused on a systematic discussion of the current research progress of water quality criteria theories and methodology for aquatic organisms both in China and internationally. This study ...
- Wang, Yujuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemosphere 2014 v.114 pp. 114-120
- Brachionus calyciflorus; aquatic environment; bioassays; egg production; eggs; freshwater; hatching; long term effects; marine ecosystems; oogenesis; population growth; progeny; sexual reproduction; toxicity
- ... Rotifers play an important role in the dynamics of freshwater and coastal marine ecosystems, and are also important tools for assessing toxicity in aquatic environments. In this study, the effects of perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) and perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) on the population growth rate and resting egg production of rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus were investigated. Reproductive bioassays ...
- Wang, Yujuan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2014 v.491-492 pp. 266-270
- Brachionus calyciflorus; acute effects; acute toxicity; body size; carbon; carboxylic acids; eggs; environmental assessment; freshwater; lethal concentration 50; population growth
- ... The effects of acute toxicity, 3-day population growth and morphological effects of perfluorinated carboxylic acids (PFCAs) with carbon chain lengths of 2–6 on the freshwater rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus were investigated. The results indicated that the 24-h median lethal concentration (LC50) values of trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), perfluoropropionic acid (PFPrA), perfluorobutanoic acid (PFBA), p ...