Jump to Main Content
- Bochi, Vivian Caetano; Godoy, Helena Teixeira; Giusti, M. Monica
- Food chemistry 2015 v.176 pp. 234-243
- Dovyalis hebecarpa, etc ; anthocyanins; cyanidin; delphinidin; fruit composition; fruits; markets; polyphenols; pulp; rutin; Brazil; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ceylon gooseberry is a deep-purple exotic berry that is being produced in Brazil with great market potential. This work aimed to determine major phenolic compounds in this specie by HPLC–PDA–ESI/MS. Samples were collected in two different seasons. Pulp and skin were analyzed separately. Non-acylated rutinoside derivatives of delphinidin (∼60–63%) and cyanidin (∼17–21%) were major anthocyanins tent ...
- de Assis, Mateus WD; De Fusco, Deborah O; Costa, Rosangela C; de Lima, Kássio MG; Cunha Júnior, Luis C; de Almeida Teixeira, Gustavo H
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2018 v.98 no.15 pp. 5750-5755
- Dovyalis hebecarpa, etc ; algorithms; brix; clones; data collection; fruit quality; fruits; hybridization; hybrids; least squares; models; near-infrared spectroscopy; nondestructive methods; pH; prediction; titratable acidity; total soluble solids; Brazil; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Dovyalis species Dovyalis abyssinica Warb. and Dovyalis hebecarpa ...
... lower acidity and the hybridization of these two dovyalis species (D. abyssinica and ...
... (NIRS) for the determination of SSC, TA and pH in intact dovyalis hybrid fruit (D. ...
- Bochi, Vivian Caetano; Barcia, Milene Teixeira; Rodrigues, Daniele; Godoy, Helena Teixeira
- Journal of food science 2015 v.80 no.10 pp. C2127
- Dovyalis, etc ; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; diet; free radicals; fruits; humans; nutrient content; proximate composition; pulp; rain; small fruits; temperature; Brazil; Sri Lanka; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Dovyalis hebecarpa, which is also known as the Ceylon gooseberry, is an ...
... proximate composition, phytochemical content, and antioxidant capacity of D. hebecarpa ...
... determine antioxidant activity. Thus, D. hebecarpa is a rich source of ACY that ...