Jump to Main Content
- Muchtar, Andanastuti, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 7175-7185
- anodes; delamination; electrochemistry; fuel cells; hardness; mechanical properties; microstructure; nickel; nickel oxide; oxidation; rheology
- ... Cyclic reduction and oxidation (redox) of solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) anodes generally leads to cell degradation and reduces the cell lifetime. The investigation of the sequential cyclic redox of nickel/scandia-stabilized-zirconia (Ni/ScSZ) SOFC anode films presented in this study is aimed at understanding the properties of screen-printed Ni/ScSZ anode films fabricated using a rheologically optim ...
- Muchtar, Andanastuti, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2017 v.313 pp. 382-388
- X-ray diffraction; combustion; crystallites; electrical conductivity; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fuel cells; light scattering; mixing; particle size; powders; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; thermogravimetry
- ... This study explored the effects of mixing time on the purity and physical properties of synthesized perovskite (SrFe0.5Ti0.5O3-δ) powders. SrFe0.5Ti0.5O3-δ powders were prepared with solution combustion, in which various precursor solutions were utilized with different mixing times. The precursor powders were calcined at a certain temperature that was determined via thermogravimetric and Fourier-t ...