Jump to Main Content
- Moreira, David, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Thejournal of eukaryotic microbiology 2019 v.66 no.6 pp. 892-898
- centrioles; eukaryotic cells; fungi; genes; monophyly; parasites; ribosomal RNA; sporangia; ultrastructure; zoospores
- ... Fungi encompass, in addition to classically well‐studied lineages, an ever‐expanding diversity of poorly known lineages that include, among others, zoosporic chytrid‐like parasites. According to recent phylogenetic analysis based on 18S + 28S rRNA concatenated genes two unusual chytrid‐like fungi Amoeboradix gromovi and Sanchytrium tribonematis form a monophyletic group, the family Sanchytriaceae, ...
- Moreira, David, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The journal of eukaryotic microbiology 2017 v.64 no.5 pp. 573-578
- Microsporidia; algae; fungi; monophyly; nucleotide sequences; parasitoids; ribosomal RNA; zoospores
- ... Aphelids remain poorly known parasitoids of algae and have recently raised considerable interest due to their phylogenetic position at the base of Holomycota. Together with Cryptomycota (Rozellosporidia) and Microsporidia, they have been recently re‐classified as the Opisthosporidia, which constitutes the sister group to the fungi within the Holomycota. Molecular environmental studies have reveale ...
- PubMed Central: