Jump to Main Content
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Russian journal of ecology 2017 v.48 no.5 pp. 459-465
- Capreolus capreolus; biogeography; breeding; game animals; habitats; population dynamics; snow; Scandinavia
- ... The dispersal, population dynamics, and ecological features of the European roe deer at the northern limit of species distribution and also their visits, wintering, and breeding outside the range boundary are discussed. A significant increase in the abundance of roe deer in the northern part of the range and their largescale expansion beyond the historical distribution limit have taken place durin ...
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Russian journal of ecology 2012 v.43 no.1 pp. 45-51
- biocenosis; body size; economics; game animals; humans; monitoring; wild boars; Russia
- ... During a historically observable period, profound and often irreversible changes in the faunal composition, distribution, and abundance of game animals were taking place throughout the territory of northern Europe. These changes were especially conspicuous in case of large mammals because of their large body size and roles in biocenoses and human economic activities. This paper deals with the resu ...