Jump to Main Content
- Lahlou, Mouhssen
- Pharmaceutical biology 2003 v.41 no.3 pp. 207-210
- Cedrus atlantica; Pinus halepensis, etc ; Bulinus truncatus; essential oils; gas chromatography; lethal concentration 50; molluscicidal properties; myrcene; oils; schistosomiasis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Essential oils from Pinus halepensis, P. brutia, P. pinaster, P. pinea and ...
... Cedrus atlantica were chemically analyzed by gas chromatographic and gas ...
... The oil from C. atlantica was found the most active (LC 50 = 0.47 ppm). Among ...
- Al-Alam, Josephine; Fajloun, Ziad; Chbani, Asma; Millet, Maurice
- Chemosphere 2017 v.168 pp. 1411-1421
- Cedrus atlantica; Pinus nigra, etc ; air pollution; air quality; climatic factors; conifer needles; conifers; environmental monitoring; gas chromatography; liquid chromatography; meteorological data; naphthalene; pesticides; pollutants; polychlorinated biphenyls; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; solid phase microextraction; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; urban areas; vegetation; France; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... accessible matrix. In this study, needles of two conifers (Pinus nigra and Cedrus ...
... atlantica), were used for the consecutive biomonitoring of multipollutants such as ...