Jump to Main Content
- Habib Bagheri; Noshin Alipour; Zahra Ayazi
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 no. pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...
- Habib Bagheri; Zahra Ayazi
- Analytical methods 2011 v.3 no.11 pp. 2630-2636
- acetonitrile; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; chemical species; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; nanowires; polymers; pyrroles; rivers; scanning electron microscopy; triazine herbicides; water analysis
- ... A novel method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), as a sample preparation technique in combination with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) was developed using a polypyrrole (PPy) nanowires network as the extracting medium. The PPy nanowires network was prepared using a soft template technique and its characterization was studied by scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The ...