Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Luming, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.233 pp. 174-182
- adiposity; adulthood; adults; amino acids; biochemical pathways; blood serum; carbohydrates; children; conception; females; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; lipids; males; malnutrition; metabolites; metabolome; metabolomics; obesity; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; pups; rats
- ... Emerging evidence suggests environmental contaminant exposures during critical windows of development may contribute to the increasing prevalence of obesity. It has been shown that early life polybrominated diphenyl ethers exposures have critical impacts on child weight trajectories, however, little is known about their maternal mechanisms responsible for offspring obesity development. In this stu ...
- Liu, Luming, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chromatographia 2009 v.69 no.7-8 pp. 749-754
- Oriental traditional medicine; bioactive properties; derivatization; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; irradiation; microwave radiation; microwave treatment; qualitative analysis; rapid methods
- ... Resibufogenin and cinobufagin are the major bioactive constituents in the Chinese medicine Ch'an Su. In this paper, a novel, simple and rapid method was developed for the qualitative analysis of the two main compounds, which was based on microwave-assisted silylation followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The components of resibufogenin and cinobufagin were derivatized with N,O-bis(trim ...