Jump to Main Content
- Coleman, J.S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Oecologia 1996 v.106 no.3 pp. 277-283
- Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; mutants; abscisic acid; photosynthesis; stomata; leaf conductance; roots; shoots; dry matter partitioning; gas exchange; water stress; nutrient availability; biomass production
- Coleman, J.S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2003 v.118 no.3-4 pp. 173-183
- Bromus tectorum; canopy; climate change; covariance; ecosystems; environmental factors; evaporation; evapotranspiration; gas exchange; grasslands; leaf area index; models; phenology; roots; soil; time domain reflectometry; transpiration
- ... Use of plant phenological variables in models predicting evapotranspiration (ET) has largely relied on relatively simple (e.g., linear) relationships which may not be sufficiently accurate to predict small-yet ecologically significant-changes in plant phenology that are expected to occur in response to global climate change. A dearth of experimental data reflects the difficulties in quantifying th ...