Jump to Main Content
- Li, Kangning, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2017 v.31 no.8 pp. 7904-7910
- fuels; gels; laboratory experimentation; models; oils; permeability; polyacrylamide; porous media; synergism; viscosity
- ... Polymer flooding is widely and successfully used to enhance oil recovery. How to further enhance oil recovery after polymer flooding becomes an important question that needs to be solved to stabilize oil production. Branched-preformed particle gel (B-PPG) is a newly developed chemical agent to enhance the oil recovery from heterogeneous reservoirs. Here, laboratory experiments were performed to in ...
- Li, Kangning, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.63 pp. 39564-39575
- gels; laboratory experimentation; models; oils; permeability; polymers; surfactants
- ... How to further sweep residual oil from unswept areas is crucial to enhance oil recovery after polymer flooding, which is widely used. Branched-preformed particle gel (B-PPG) is a newly developed chemical agent for enhanced oil recovery in heterogeneous reservoirs. In this paper, B-PPG/HPAM/surfactant mixed solutions were investigated to further enhance oil recovery after polymer flooding in parall ...