Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Xia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant systematics and evolution 2012 v.298 no.5 pp. 921-930
- DNA; Rhododendron; altitude; gene flow; genes; genetic variation; microsatellite repeats; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; shrubs; China
- ... Rhododendron aureum Georgi (Ericaceae) is a perennial alpine shrub endemic to Changbai Mountain in China. We used ISSR and RAPD markers to describe the diversity and genetic structure within and among four natural populations located at different altitudes. DNA from 66 individuals was amplified with ten ISSR markers and seven RAPD markers. High genetic diversity was observed by these two technique ...
- CHEN, Xia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biomedical and environmental sciences 2013 v.26 no.12 pp. 1003-1007
- Gram-negative bacteria; genes; genetic variation; hospitals; multiple drug resistance; phenotype; China
- ... The class 1 integron and complex gene cassettes among different species of clinical isolates in northern China were characterized in this study. 383 clinical isolates were obtained from northern China, and class 1 integrons containing gene cassettes widely distributed among gram negative clinical isolates was observed. We find that the class 1 integron showed positive correlation with multidrug re ...