Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jiaqi?
- Wang, Jiali, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Pharmaceutical biology 2018 v.56 no.1 pp. 580-593
- Ephedra sinica; Toll-like receptor 9; animal models; asthma; breathing; computer simulation; drug therapy; eosinophils; fever; genes; immunohistochemistry; inflammation; influenza; lethal dose 50; lungs; mice; ovalbumin; patients; protein-protein interactions; sequence analysis; signal transduction; staining; tissues
- ... Context: Ma Huang Tang (MHT) has been used to treat influenza, fever, bronchial asthma, etc. as a traditional Chinese medication. However, the anti-inflammation mechanism of MHT remains unclear. Objective: The study identifies the possible mechanisms of MHT on ovalbumin (OVA)-induced acute bronchial asthma in mice. Materials and methods: First, an asthma-related protein-protein interaction (PPI) n ...
- PubMed Central:
- Hong, Jiali, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 1073-1084
- Clostridium; Monascus; Ruminococcus albus; animal models; bile acids; blood lipids; blood serum; cholesterol; cholesterol metabolism; dysbiosis; excretion; functional foods; gene expression; genes; high fat diet; homeostasis; hyperlipidemia; ingredients; intestinal microorganisms; laboratory animals; messenger RNA; oral administration; phylotype; pigments; rats; red yeast rice; triacylglycerols
- ... This study aimed to compare the hypolipidaemic activities of different Monascus pigments (yellow, red and orange pigments) and elucidate their possible regulatory mechanisms on lipid and cholesterol metabolism in rats fed on a high-fat diet (HFD). Results showed that oral administrations of Monascus yellow, red and orange pigments can markedly alleviate the disturbance of lipid metabolism through ...
- Jin, Jiali, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.700 pp. 134495
- Oryzias latipes; acetylcholinesterase; adverse effects; animal models; dose response; females; fish; fluridone; gene expression regulation; genes; glutathione transferase; glutathione-disulfide reductase; hatching; insulin receptor substrate proteins; larvae; males; median effective concentration; nervous system; oxidative stress; retinoic acid receptors; swimming; toxicity; transcriptomics
- ... The herbicide fluridone is intensively applied to control invasive aquatic plants globally, including in the Sacramento and San Joaquin Delta (the Delta), California, USA. Our previous study revealed that the adult stage of Delta Smelt showed acute and sub-lethal adverse effects following 6 h of exposure to environmentally relevant concentrations of fluridone. To further investigate mechanisms of ...