Jump to Main Content
- Xue, Liang-Jiao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tree genetics & genomes 2015 v.11 no.4 pp. 82
- genetically modified organisms; hybrids; outcrossing; Populus alba; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; genetic variation; models; Populus trichocarpa; gene expression; genes; genotype; transcriptome; Populus tremula; Internet; RNA; gene expression regulation; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... Populus species are widely distributed across the Northern Hemisphere. The genetic diversity makes the genus an ideal study system for traits of ecological or agronomic significance. However, sequence variation between the genome-sequenced Populus trichocarpa Nisqually-1 and many other Populus species and hybrids poses significant challenges for research that employs sequence-sensitive approaches, ...
- Li, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2014 v.41 no.12 pp. 8303-8317
- alcohols; blood; brain; drug therapy; gas chromatography; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; malondialdehyde; microarray technology; neurons; poisoning; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; statistical analysis; superoxide dismutase
- ... This study aimed to identify gene expression profile in the rat brain resulting from acute alcohol intoxication (AAI). Eighteen SD rats were divided into the alcohol-treated group (n = 9) and saline control group (n = 9). Periorbital blood samples were taken to determine their blood alcohol content by gas chromatography. Tissue sections were analyzed by H and E staining and biochemical assays. Rea ...
- Xue, Liang-Jiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant physiology 2011 v.156 no.3 pp. 1397-1409
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Oryza sativa; abscisic acid; biotic stress; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; indole acetic acid; leucine zipper; metabolism; mutants; nucleic acid hybridization; osmotic pressure; plant development; plant response; rice; stress response; transcription factors
- ... Abscisic acid (ABA) regulates plant development and is crucial for plant responses to biotic and abiotic stresses. Studies have identified the key components of ABA signaling in Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana), some of which regulate ABA responses by the transcriptional regulation of downstream genes. Here, we report the functional identification of rice (Oryza sativa) ABI5-Like1 (ABL1), which ...
- PubMed Central: