Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.6 pp. 2829-2838
- Western blotting; adenocarcinoma; agar; cDNA libraries; cell proliferation; complementary DNA; genes; humans; interphase; lung neoplasms; messenger RNA; metastasis; mice; nucleotide sequences; phenotype; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening
- ... Understanding the genesis and development of tumors is an essential component in cancer research. It is of interest to discover unknown genes that are responsible for cellular transformation. A cDNA library of a highly metastatic lung adenocarcinoma cell line was constructed. This library was introduced into the NIH3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line to screen for cDNAs that increase anchorag ...
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.5 pp. 2347-2354
- chromatin; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genes; humans; interphase; lymphocytes; models
- ... Interphase chromosomes form distinct spatial domains called chromosome territories (CTs). The arrangement of CTs is non-random and correlated with cellular processes such as differentiation. The purpose of this study is to provide some behavior information of CTs during lymphocyte EBV-infection, which is thought to be a general extra-biological model. Three-dimensional fluorescence in situ hybridi ...