Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Xue-liang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Genomics 2019 v.111 no.2 pp. 142-158
- Cucumber mosaic virus; Nicotiana sylvestris; Nicotiana tabacum; Nicotiana tomentosiformis; Potato virus Y; biotic stress; cadmium; cold; cold stress; drought; genes; growth and development; microRNA; phosphorylation; phylogeny; plant tissues; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; regulatory sequences; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; temperature; tobacco
- ... Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) serve as the top leading commercial, non-food, and model crop worldwide. Cyclic nucleotide-gated channels (CNGCs) are ligand-gated, calcium-permeable, divalent, cation-selective channels, involved in important biological functions. Here, we systematically characterized thirty-five CNGC genes in the genome of Nicotiana tabacum, and classified into four phylogenetic group ...
- Xue, Liang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.2 pp. 625-628
- Cronobacter; DNA; antibiotic resistance; bacteriophages; biological control; genes; genomics; new species; nucleotides; open reading frames; phage therapy; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; rivers; sequence analysis; transfer RNA; virulence; China
- ... A newly identified lytic Cronobacter phage, GW1, was isolated from the Pearl River of Guangzhou, China. GW1 had a double-stranded DNA genome of 39,695 nucleotides with an average GC content of 53.18 %. Among the 49 open reading frames (ORFs) identified, genes for rRNA, tRNA, antibiotic resistance, and virulence factors were not found in the phage genome. The morphology, genomic features, and phylo ...