Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of genetics and genomics 2011 v.38 no.8 pp. 341-350
- confidence interval; genes; genotype; meta-analysis; odds ratio; promoter regions; prostatic neoplasms; risk
- ... The potentially functional polymorphism, SNP309, in the promoter region of MDM2 gene has been implicated in cancer risk, but individual published studies showed inconclusive results. To obtain a more precise estimate of the association between MDM2 SNP309 and risk of cancer, we performed a meta-analysis of 70 individual studies in 59 publications that included 26,160 cases with different types of ...
- Fu, Songbin, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2011 v.38 no.1 pp. 327-332
- Human immunodeficiency virus 1; acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; computer software; gene frequency; genes; haplotypes; linkage disequilibrium; risk; single nucleotide polymorphism; statistical analysis; surveys
- ... It has been reported that single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the promoter of the CCR5 gene are associated with the risk for HIV-1 infection and AIDS progression. Using resequencing, we performed a systematic survey of 78 HIV-1 seropositive individuals and 70 population-matched healthy control individuals from northern China to investigate SNPs of the CCR5 gene promoter and evaluated their e ...