Jump to Main Content
- Alvarez‐Martinez, Cristina Elisa, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental microbiology 2018 v.20 no.4 pp. 1562-1575
- Dictyostelium discoideum; Xanthomonas citri; bacteria; crops; genes; mutagenesis; physiology; plasmids; predation; sigma factors; soil; threonine; type VI secretion system
- ... Plant‐associated bacteria of the genus Xanthomonas cause disease in a wide range of economically important crops. However, their ability to persist in the environment is still poorly understood. Predation by amoebas represents a major selective pressure to bacterial populations in the environment. In this study, we show that the X. citri type 6 secretion system (T6SS) promotes resistance to predat ...
- MARTÍNEZ, CRISTINA, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant, cell and environment 2010 v.33 no.1 pp. 11-22
- Arabidopsis; RNA interference; dexamethasone; flowering; flowers; genes; genotype; germination; glucocorticoid receptors; heat production; loci; pathogens; salicylic acid; transcriptome; transgenic plants; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Salicylic acid (SA) has been characterized as an activator of pathogen-triggered resistance of plants. SA also regulates developmental processes such as thermogenesis in floral organs and stress-induced flowering. To deepen our knowledge of the mechanism underlying SA regulation of flowering time in Arabidopsis, we compared the transcriptomes of SA-deficient late flowering genotypes with wild-type ...