Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Di, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Molecular cell 2019 v.74 no.5 pp. 996-1009.e7
- DNA; fungi; genes; immune response; loci; pathogens; receptors; rice; transcription factors; transcriptional activation
- ... Nucleotide-binding site leucine-rich repeat (NLR) receptors perceive pathogen effectors and trigger plant immunity. However, the mechanisms underlying NLR-triggered defense responses remain obscure. The recently discovered Pigm locus in rice encodes a cluster of NLRs, including PigmR, which confers broad-spectrum resistance to blast fungus. Here, we identify PIBP1 (PigmR-INTERACTING and BLAST RESI ...
- Liang, Di, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2016 v.9 no.1 pp. 563
- G-protein coupled receptors; Schistosoma mansoni; databases; freshwater; genes; intermediate hosts; miracidia; neuropeptides; olfactory receptors; parasites; proteomics; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; rhodopsin; schistosomiasis; signal transduction; smell; snails
- ... BACKGROUND: Schistosoma species are responsible for the disease schistosomiasis, a highly prevalent helminthic disease that requires a freshwater snail as intermediate host. The S. mansoni free-living miracidium must utilize olfaction to find a suitable snail host, and certain types of rhodopsin G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) and ionotropic receptors (IRs) have been identified as olfactory re ...
- PubMed Central: