Jump to Main Content
- Aziz, Sarah Naji, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2017 v.110 pp. 568-572
- Acinetobacter baumannii; Galleria mellonella; anti-infective agents; antibiotic resistance; blood; cross infection; elastase; genes; genetic resistance; hospitals; multiple drug resistance; pathogens; patients; phospholipase C; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; screening; virulence
- ... The ability of multidrug resistance Acinetobacter baumannii to persist in any circumstances regard to the acquisition of many virulence factors genes and antibiotic resistance genes is major concern in the hospitals environments. In this study, thirty A. baumannii isolates were collected from blood infections from hospitalized patients were subjected to screening for virulence factors genes plcN a ...
- Aziz, Sarah Naji, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2018 v.115 pp. 159-167
- Enterobacter aerogenes; ammonium sulfate; bacteria; biofilm; bioremediation; carbon; dose response; enzyme activity; gel chromatography; genes; hydrocarbons; hydrophobicity; ion exchange; molecular weight; oils; pH; phosphorus; phytases; plankton; polluted soils; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; ribosomal RNA; rice bran; screening; temperature; yeast extract
- ... In this study, a novel isolate of Enterobacter aerogenes isolated from contaminated soils with hydrocarbons had extracellular phytate-degrading activity. Enterobacter aerogenes isolates were identified by biochemical tests and confirmed by16S rRNA gene products (amplified size 211bp) for genotypic detection. The phytase activity was reached to maximum activity when this isolate was cultivated unde ...