Jump to Main Content
- Maside, Carolina, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2018 v.196 pp. 120-129
- culture media; estradiol; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicle-stimulating hormone receptors; genes; goats; human cell lines; in vitro culture; meiosis; messenger RNA; oocytes; ovarian follicles; viability
- ... The present study aimed to investigate a concentration-response curve of human recombinant FSH (hrFSH) for in vitro culture of isolated preantral and early antral follicles of goats. Isolated follicles were cultured for 18 days using the following treatments: basic culture medium (control); or control medium supplemented with 10, 50, and 100 mIU/mL of hrFSH. At the end of the culture, cumulus-oocy ...
- Maside, Carolina, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Zygote 2018 v.26 no.5 pp. 350-358
- RNA interference; aquaporins; basement membrane; exposure duration; fluorescence; genes; granulosa cells; in vitro culture; oligonucleotides; oocytes; sheep; small interfering RNA; transfection; zygote
- ... The objectives were to develop an effective protocol for transfection of ovine secondary follicles and to assess the effect of attenuating aquaporin 3 (AQP3) using a small interfering RNA (siRNA-AQP3) on antrum formation and follicular growth in vitro. Various combinations of Lipofectamine® volumes (0.5, 0.75 or 1.0 µl), fluorescent oligonucleotide (BLOCK-iT ™) concentrations (3.18, 27.12 or 36.16 ...