Jump to Main Content
- Heidarizadeh, Mohammad, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017 v.103 pp. 1194-1200
- chemical bonding; chitosan; glutaraldehyde; immobilized enzymes; magnetite; nanocomposites; pancreas; swine; triacylglycerol lipase
- ... In the present paper, porcine pancreas lipase (PPL) was immobilized to a new version of magnetite via a novel stepwise dithiocarbamate/chitosan-based method in alternation to glutaraldehyde. Magnetic chitosan nanocomposite was post-modified to produce dithiocarbamate moieties on the surface through amine functions. Then, immobilization of lipase was successfully achieved on the surface of magnetic ...
- Heidarizadeh, Mohammad, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017 v.101 pp. 696-702
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; carboxylic ester hydrolases; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; enzymatic hydrolysis; glutaraldehyde; graphene oxide; magnetic materials; nanocomposites; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Immobilization of lipase was successfully achieved on the surface of magnetically separable Fe3O4/graphene oxide (GO) via a post-modification. This post modification was achieved in alternation to glutaraldehyde post-modification. The activity of immobilized lipase had not a significant loss in the activity while on the other hand, it is simply extractable (by keeping its major activity) from reac ...