Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yen-Chang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2013 v.5 no.2 pp. 773-780
- Toona sinensis; Western blotting; antioxidants; catalase; gene expression; glutathione peroxidase; glutathione-disulfide reductase; leaves; liver; messenger RNA; oral administration; protein synthesis; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; superoxide dismutase; tissues; translation (genetics)
- ... The gene expression levels of antioxidant-related enzymes in the Sprague–Dawley (SD) rats fed with water extracts of fermented Toona sinensis Roemor leaves (WFTS) were evaluated. The transcription and translation levels of antioxidant enzymes, including catalase (CAT), glutathione peroxidase (GPx), glutathione reductase (GR) and superoxide dismutase (SOD), were determined by reverse transcription ...
- Lin, Yen-Chang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2015 v.18 no.5 pp. 592-600
- Rosa; active ingredients; analgesic effect; analgesics; anti-inflammatory activity; betulinic acid; edema; ethanol; formalin; glutathione peroxidase; glutathione-disulfide reductase; high performance liquid chromatography; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; lambda-carrageenan; liver; malondialdehyde; mice; models; nitric oxide; oleanolic acid; prostaglandin synthase; superoxide dismutase; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... In this study, we evaluated the analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of a 70% ethanol extract from Rosa taiwanensis Nakai (RTEtOH). The analgesic effect was determined using acetic acid-induced writhing response and formalin test. The anti-inflammatory activity was evaluated by λ-carrageenan-induced paw edema in mice. The anti-inflammatory mechanism of RTEtOH was examined by measuring the le ...
- PubMed Central: