Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2018 v.1862 pp. 1462-1471
- Erythrina; Phaseolus vulgaris; biomarkers; discriminant analysis; glycopeptides; glycoproteomics; glycosylation; haptoglobins; hepatoma; humans; lectins; liquid chromatography; liver cirrhosis; longevity; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; models; polysaccharides
- ... Glycosylation is highly susceptible to changes of the physiological conditions, and accordingly, is a potential biomarker associated with several diseases and/or longevity. Semi-supercentenarians (SSCs; older than 105 years) are thought to be a model of human longevity. Thus, we performed glycoproteomics using plasma samples of SSCs, and identified proteins and conjugated N-glycans that are charac ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2014 v.101 pp. 17-30
- acetone; affinity chromatography; blood serum; data collection; glycopeptides; glycoproteins; glycosylation; humans; hydrophobicity; lectins; solubility
- ... LC/MS is commonly used for site-specific glycosylation analysis of glycoproteins in cells and tissues. A limitation of this technique is the difficulty in acquiring reliable mass spectra for glycopeptides, mainly due to their high heterogeneity and poor hydrophobicity. Here, we establish a versatile method for efficient glycopeptide enrichment to acquire reliable mass spectra. Several lines of evi ...