Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Ying; Jian, Yuqing; Zulfiqar, Ali; Li, Bin; Zhang, Kaiqiang; Long, Fei; Peng, Caiyun; Cai, Xiong; Khan, Ikhlas A.; Wang, Wei
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.19 pp. 2211-2217
- Centaurea benedicta, etc ; Aspergillus fumigatus; aerial parts; glycosides; inhibitory concentration 50; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Two new sesquiterpene lactone glycosides, namely melitensin 15-O-β-D-glucoside (1) and 11β,13-dihydrosalonitenolide 15-O-β-D-glucoside (2), along with eight known compounds (3–10) were isolated from the aerial part of Cnicus benedictus L. Their structures were elucidated from analyses of extensive spectroscopic data. Compounds 1–6 all possessed an α-methyl-γ-lactone moiety. Moreover, compound 5 ex ...
- Horn, Gert; Kupfer, Astrid; Rademacher, Annett; Kluge, Holger; Kalbitz, Jutta; Eißner, Helmut; Dräger, Birgit
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2015 v.117 no.4 pp. 561-566
- Centaurea benedicta, etc ; alpha-tocopherol; autumn; cosmetics; fatty acid composition; fruit yield; fruits; glycosides; grain yield; human nutrition; ingredients; land use; lignans; linoleic acid; lipid content; nitrogen fertilizers; oil crops; pests; soil; sowing; vegetable oil; Europe; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Cultivation of oil plants in locations less suited for prime oil plants may provide variation in vegetable oil availability and may contribute to land use diversification. Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus L.) offers potential as an alternative oil crop for cultivation in central Europe. Fruit yields of approximately 2.0–2.5 t/ha and oil yields of 500–700 kg/ha result from sowing in early autumn. ...