Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: eishi?
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Mitigation and adaptation strategies for global change 2014 v.19 no.2 pp. 211-227
- General Circulation Models; Triticum aestivum; climate; climate change; decision support systems; developing countries; grain yield; growing season; planning; weather; wheat; Iran
- ... Projecting staple crop production including wheat under future climate plays a fundamental role in planning the required adaptation and mitigation strategies for climate change effects especially in developing countries. The main aim of this study was to investigate the direction and magnitude of climate change impacts on grain yield of rainfed wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) production and precipita ...
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- European journal of agronomy 2015 v.64 pp. 98-113
- canopy; climatic factors; corn; crop models; crops; filling period; flowering; grain yield; harvest index; heat; heat shock response; heat stress; phenology; rice; temperature; water stress; wheat
- ... Increased climate variability and higher mean temperatures are expected across many world regions, both of which will contribute to more frequent extreme high temperatures events. Empirical evidence increasingly shows that short episodes of high temperature experienced around flowering can have large negative impacts on cereal grain yields, a phenomenon increasingly referred to as heat stress. Cro ...
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan, et al. Show all 67 Authors
- Global change biology 2019 v.25 no.1 pp. 155-173
- carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide enrichment; climate change; genotype; grain quality; grain yield; human nutrition; nitrogen; rain; temperature; wheat; wheat protein
- ... Wheat grain protein concentration is an important determinant of wheat quality for human nutrition that is often overlooked in efforts to improve crop production. We tested and applied a 32‐multi‐model ensemble to simulate global wheat yield and quality in a changing climate. Potential benefits of elevated atmospheric CO₂ concentration by 2050 on global wheat grain and protein yield are likely to ...