Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Lianbin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2019 v.7 no.23 pp. 3644-3651
- adhesion; angiogenesis; collagen; graphene oxide; heat; hydrogels; inflammation; irradiation; polymerization; solar radiation; temperature; tissue repair; transforming growth factor beta 1; vascular endothelial growth factor A
- ... Hydrogel-based dressings can provide a moist environment for wounds, and have been proven to be beneficial for wound healing. However, preparation of effective hydrogel dressings in a facile yet robust manner still remains a big challenge. Herein, a photo-initiated polymerization method is employed to develop a photothermal hydrogel film with self-adhesive properties for accelerated wound healing ...
- Zhang, Lianbin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.31 pp. 16212-16219
- energy efficiency; evaporation rate; foams; graphene oxide; heat transfer; polystyrenes; simulation models; solar energy; thermal energy; wastewater treatment
- ... Solar-driven water evaporation has been emerging as a highly efficient way for utilizing solar energy for clean water production and wastewater treatment. Here we rationally designed and fabricated a bi-layered photothermal membrane with a porous film of reduced graphene oxide (rGO) on the top and polystyrene (PS) foam at the bottom. The top porous rGO layer acts as a light absorber to harvest and ...