Jump to Main Content
- Ortiz-Quijano, Adriana Beatriz; Cuevas-Cardona, Consuelo; Villanueva-díaz, José; López-Mata, Lauro; Sánchez-González, Arturo
- Tree-ring research 2018 v.74 no.1 pp. 108-119
- Fagus grandifolia, etc ; anthropogenic activities; canopy; climatic factors; dendrochronology; forests; growth rings; Mexico; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... forests in Mexico. These are forests where F. grandifolia subsp. mexicana dominates ...
... subsp. mexicana were used to identify the main events that have affected populations ...
... environmental history. In this study, ring-width series of a sample of Fagus grandifolia ...
- Rodríguez-Ramírez, Ernesto Chanes; Luna-Vega, Isolda; Rozas, Vicente
- Tree-ring research 2018 v.74 no.1 pp. 94-107
- Fagus grandifolia, etc ; Miocene epoch; climate change; climatic factors; endangered species; growing season; growth rings; habitat fragmentation; mountains; temperature; trees; tropical montane cloud forests; Mexico; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Mexican beech (Fagus grandifolia subsp. mexicana) has been classified as an ...
... by other Fagus species. Mexican beech growth appears to be influenced by ...
... results suggest that the persistence of Fagus-dominated forests in Mexico is dependent ...
- Rodríguez-Ramírez, Ernesto Chanes; Terrazas, Teresa; Luna-Vega, Isolda
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.1 pp. 23-35
- Fagus grandifolia, etc ; Miocene epoch; atmospheric precipitation; climate change; climatic factors; dendroecology; endangered species; growth rings; mountains; phenology; physiology; temperature; tropical montane cloud forests; xylem vessels; Mexico; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... distribution of tree species. Mexican beech (Fagus grandifolia subsp. mexicana) is ...