Jump to Main Content
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Russian journal of ecology 2017 v.48 no.5 pp. 459-465
- Capreolus capreolus; biogeography; breeding; game animals; habitats; population dynamics; snow; Scandinavia
- ... The dispersal, population dynamics, and ecological features of the European roe deer at the northern limit of species distribution and also their visits, wintering, and breeding outside the range boundary are discussed. A significant increase in the abundance of roe deer in the northern part of the range and their largescale expansion beyond the historical distribution limit have taken place durin ...
- Panchenko, D. V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Parasitology research 2017 v.116 no.6 pp. 1755-1760
- Anoplocephalidae; Baylisascaris; Dicrocoelium; Diphyllobothrium; Strongylida; Ursus arctos; eggs; feces; habitats; helminths; morphometry; species diversity; surveys; Russia
- ... We present data on the species composition of helminths in brown bears (Ursus arctos) from the Murmansk Region, Russia. The absence of any information about helminths of brown bear in the region necessitated the conduct of these studies. Samples were collected in 2014 and 2015 in the southern part of the Kola Peninsula from the White Sea coastal habitats. Annually, in the study area, 1–3 bears are ...