Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Guo N., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of environmental science and health 2012 v.47 no.5 pp. 475-483
- detection limit; haptens; immunoassays; monoclonal antibodies; parathion; pesticide residues; soil; toxicity
- ... The effectiveness of homologous and heterologous formats in a nanocolloidal gold-based immunoassay for pesticide residue determination was investigated. Parathion, one of the most toxic organophosphorus pesticides, was used as the target analyte. One-step homologous and heterologous test strips based on a nanocolloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody were developed for the rapid detection of para ...
- Zhu, Guo N., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of environmental science and health 2010 v.45 no.6 pp. 540
- parathion; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; antigen-antibody complex; monoclonal antibodies; polyclonal antibodies; haptens; pesticide residues
- ... A new method for specific antibody production was developed using antibody (Ab)-pesticide complex as a unique immunogen. Parathion (PA) was the targeted pesticide, and rabbit polyclonal antibody (Pab) and mouse monoclonal antibody (Mab) were used as carrier proteins. The Ab-PA complexes were generated by conjugating the two antibodies with an excessive dosage of PA. It was shown that the sensitivi ...