Jump to Main Content
- Krzywdzińska‐Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of dairy technology 2019 v.72 no.1 pp. 82-88
- air drying; brittleness; bulk density; cheeses; cutting; hardness; raw materials; sensory evaluation; snacks; vacuum drying; water activity
- ... The aim of the study was to obtain and describe crispy snacks purely made of cheese (also referred to as ‘pure’ cheese snacks) using microwave vacuum drying technology. An acid‐set ripened cheese (Harzer cheese) was tested as the raw material. Cutting, hot air drying and microwave vacuum drying were applied in the technology process. This paper investigates the impact of these processes on the phy ...
- Krzywdzińska-Bartkowiak, Mirosława, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2016 v.181 pp. 1-9
- cohesion; ham; hardness; mechanical properties; muscle fibers; muscles; pasteurization; physicochemical properties; proteins; texture
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the relationships between mechanical-rheological properties as well as muscle texture parameters and their physico-chemical and structural characteristics in the course of different production phases of canned ham. Their mechanical-rheological, texture as well as physico-chemical and structural properties were analysed at each phase of the performed experimen ...