Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Biologicals 2011 v.39 no.3 pp. 171-180
- acid hydrolysis; anion exchange chromatography; biopharmaceuticals; derivatization; digestion; fluorometry; glycoproteins; glycosylation; high performance liquid chromatography; models; monosaccharides; pH; sialic acids; sialidase
- ... The various monosaccharide composition analysis methods were evaluated as monosaccharide test for glycoprotein-based pharmaceuticals. Neutral and amino sugars were released by hydrolysis with 4–7N trifluoroacetic acid. The monosaccharides were N-acetylated if necessary, and analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with fluorometric or UV detection after derivatization with 2-amino ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Biologicals 2013 v.41 pp. 355-363
- anticoagulant activity; anticoagulants; chondroitin sulfate; dialysis; disseminated intravascular coagulation; fluorescent labeling; galactosamine; glucosamine; heparin; high performance liquid chromatography; ingredients; intestines; sodium; swine; thrombosis
- ... Heparin is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG), which contains N-acetylated or N-sulfated glucosamine (GlcN). Heparin, which is generally obtained from the healthy porcine intestines, is widely used as an anticoagulant during dialysis and treatments of thrombosis such as disseminated intravascular coagulation. Dermatan sulfate (DS) and chondroitin sulfate (CS), which are galactosamine (GalN)-contai ...